BACK TO NEWS & EVENTS
Webinar Recap: The Vital Importance of Health Literacy
Our panel of national health experts convene for a discussion about the critical role that literacy plays in health outcomes for families and communities nationwide.
- Dr. Georges C. Benjamin | Executive Director, American Public Health Association
- Ambassador Nancy G. Brinker | Founder, Susan G. Komen
- Doro Bush Koch | Partner and Co-founder, BB&R Wellness Consulting
- Tricia Reilly Koch | Partner and Co-founder, BB&R Wellness Consulting
- Audrey Brown | President and CEO, Florida Association of Health Plans
If you’re a member of the media or would like more information, you can reach Lauren Sproull, Vice President of Communications, at 850.562.5300 or Lauren.Sproull@barbarabush.org.